Thursday, December 27, 2012

SLO/LA Diving Trip

I am leaving today for LA where I will meet up with the Waags for diving and lobstering along the coast.  After a little over a week of that I will be meeting up with my coworkers from Poker Flat Research Range in Simi Valley, CA for Puma UAV flight tests with our new camera payload.

Started packing by getting all my GoPro stuff together. I got the Hero3 two days ago and added to it all my old accessories. Tried on all my dive gear with the camera to see how it would work before packing it.  Taking all my dive gear carry-on; BCD, mask, octo/regs, computer, snorkel. 
I plan on taking a lot of video on the trip so I've also been shuffling around data on my hard drives to free up space on my portable one. Between that and all the last minute things to finish in town, its a busy day.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment