Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day Nine

     Got up and went with Tim to work on his rental again. I figure the sooner we get it done, the sooner we will go diving. Got a lot of the finish paint done and helped cut some new boards to replace the ones that had dry rot. We walked down to the corner market where they have an excellent grill with authentic Mexican food and "the best burritos ever" according to Tim.  Tom and Loraine came by a few hours after lunch and "rescued" me from my voluntary slave labor, haha. After leaving the rental I went back to the corner store with Tom and Loraine and we got food for dinner.
     We drove to the house and put the burritos in the refrigerator and I changed and picked up my camera. Then we headed off to Port San Luis and Avila Beach to walk the piers and see the ocean.




No comments:

Post a Comment