Monday, January 21, 2013

Fairbanks Reintegration

thers no sun anymore   its so cold i cant take it   the voices wont leave me alone

Ha, just kidding.

     The first few days were kind of hard but after a full night of sleep and and starting class, things are better. On Saturday, I went ice climbing with my friend Sam V. It was really good to get out and do something fun in town. My goal is to manage time better so I can go do more things and not get stuck being bored again like the end of last semester. Right now its hard because the VW is down and my truck isn't ready to drive yet.
     I did some work on my sled and rode around a little bit in town. I was planning on going riding in summit tomorrow but that fell through. So now it will be next weekend, weather permitting.



No comments:

Post a Comment